Learn to engage and empower patients and create a more positive and successful model for patient billing. This webinar focuses on how Memorial Hermann Health System in Houston, Texas, created more satisfaction among patients, while lowering costs and improving the organization’s collection rate.
We will discuss how self-service billing and payment has become commonplace, the key changes Memorial Hermann made to transform its patient revenue cycle to engage healthcare consumers, and what worked and what did not. Highlights will include integrating engagement with payment, optimizing for self-service, and measuring success (especially patient satisfaction).
After this webinar you’ll be able to:
- Align engagement initiatives with consumer best practices
- Describe the role of self-service as a key performance indicator for patient financial services
- Identify drivers and pitfalls of self-service payment adoption
- Articulate the role revenue cycle plays in improving the patient experience
- Dennis Laraway, CFO, Memorial Hermann
- Ronald Wacshman, Chief Revenue Officer, Memorial Hermann
- Tomer Shoval, CEO & Co-founder, Simplee