Engaging Patients: The Rise of Self-Service Payment Post Date
As patients take on more responsibility for care payment, hospitals are challenged to improve and streamline the billing process. Learn how El Camino Hospital improved engagement for its patient billing that drove increased self-service payments, higher patient satisfaction and an ROI of nearly 3:1.
The webinar benchmarks common health care billing practices versus consumer best practices, including paper bills, payment plans, and online payments. Presenters will summarize the paperless billing technology, process innovations it involved, and which proved more valuable than others.
Attendees Will Learn:
- How to describe the changing role of revenue cycle as patients become consumers
- Ways to overcome barriers to self-service payment adoption
- What’s needed to support a successful roll-out of paperless billing
- How to assess the ROI of a self-service payment model
- Ned Borgstrom, Former CFO, El Camino Hospital
- Tomer Shoval, CEO & Co-Founder, Simplee